5.0
Layout of Store

OK hi, I'm Krystal B.I JUST wanted to let it be known that all the false allegations are just non sense.

Because I will be honest I did look at these reviews before I ordered my daughters Tutu. And I bet that I still ordered the Tutu. Because it don't make sense she has her reviews on her website and then all of a sudden this BS website has this ***... Anyways Stacy Posh Baby Store In Washington IS LEGIT !!!!!

I ordered the cotton candy Minnie mouse Tutu on Jan 18 and it was received Jan 29. SO I KNOW Y'ALL HAVE THE WRONG PERSON ACCUSING HER OF FRAUD... AND I JUST WANTED TO LET IT BE KNOWN ITS SAD THAT THOSE DESIGNERS DO A GREAT JOB AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU ALL WANTS TO MAKE IT DIFFICULT ON THEM AND THEIR BUSINESS. But order the Tutu it's worth it!!!!

&& here is my little baby after about five hours of her party!!!

still drop dead gawgous!!!!Stop lien on this woman...!!!

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Posh Baby Store and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Posh Baby Store.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Kids' Stores category for more informed decision or compare Posh Baby Store to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Posh Baby Store?

Comments

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1206666

Your LUCKY. I don't have to lie or my sister who has not to date received NOTHING.

Harlingen, Texas, United States #1188096

Hello Krystal just wanted to know why miss Stacy never answers her phone