After paying $200 for a dress, I received a completely different dress that looked NOTHING like the dress I ordered.I emailed the company and never heard back.

Naturally I wrote bad reviews about this company and MONTHS later the incredibly rude owner decided to email me back with this! I cannot believe this is how they would talk to a customer after THEY are the ones who messed up!!! Incredibly unprofessional.

DO NOT order from this company!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of dress. Posh Baby Store needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Posh Baby Store.

Had an Experience with Posh Baby Store?

Comments

AshleyDenton

Hello world.So that you can "see my name and know it's really me," I have made a log in to tell you that I did NOT order this dress directly from this business.

The fact is that I originally found the dress on the website but then apparently end up buying the dress directly from the designer and not this business. So there it is cleared up. Now maybe I can stop being harassed.

It was my mistake and I hope you will all disregard my review.Thank you.

to AshleyDenton #1101034
Posh Baby Store Verified Representative

No one is Being harassed, Asked to simply fix your error of your comments about our business. A Simple post would have been all that was needed. Thank you

image1.png

Posh Baby Store Verified Representative

This is absolutely wrong!This lady is NOT my customer and I can prove it.

She started this very rude situation and has posted everywhere online these lies. Her mom bought the dress off ETSY>COM not from my store or website! I have a paypal invoice to prove she did NOT order from Posh Baby. I was defending myself and she has made this very personal.

I am very upset indeed. Who wouldn't be??! I am being wrongly accused of something i didn't do! Even Google and the BBB removed her Feedback from the internet!

I will have this removed! Ashley Denton From Wylie, TX You are Hereby Served! I will be filing Court Documents in Rain County City Clerk's Office

Address: 220 Quitman St, Emory, TX 75440.

Defendants will need To Be present:

Gail Klein Mother of Ashley Denton for False Allegations being Posting on the Internet against Posh Baby Store {poshbabystore.com} The amount will be determined by the Judge for loss of business sales income and defamtion of character Will be asking for $8,000.00+. This is totally unacceptable because I am not going to keep defending myself against someone who is not politically correct and is lying to hurt my business on purpose for no reason because i was arguing to defend the fact that she is Wrong to accuse me for something I did NOT do.

Her mom bought the Dress from the actual designer off Etsy not from me.Thank you

to poshbaby #1099127

She is correct.I am the one who posted this review to begin with.

While we did not order it from etsy, it was not ordered from Posh Baby Store either.Please disregard my original review and do not base your decision on this company on my review.

to Anonymous #1099295
Posh Baby Store Verified Representative

For one Miss Ashley your Mom would have Paid A LOT more money off my website then she paid because my prices are higher for some items so with that said, Your mom ordered off Etsy Not me.I do NOT use paypal and on that invoice from paypal it gives the Designers information not my business info so explain that to these folks here who will be reading these forever and ever and the courts too as i will be printing everything and taking them with me when i file.

I will be asking the courts to also have you pay for my transportation and court costs and fees as well. So how did you order from my site and pay using paypal but the designers name is on your credit card. Seriously?

Ok folks here is what they Ordered and Used Paypal to pay for it.

I had Contacted the Designer Whom I sell For as part of a Wholesale program. The Designer Informed me that The Mother and Her exchanged several emails between each other hammering out the details of the colors and such. It appears the Person Upset the Daughter says it was not made the way SHE wanted it. So I am getting blamed for something I had Entirely No control over.

Heck I don't Even know these folks. I surely do not feel it's Morally right to go on a rampage with me for no reason. She simply would not hear me and insisted for days I was responsible for the crappy dress as she says. I have been...

But of course the reality is you simply can not make everyone happy all the time. Or some are just not happy folks. I am more than happy to share emails and the Paypal invoice she sent me showing the order to ANYONE who wants to know because it will show that its not my business name and I do NOT accept or use Paypal for my store. I am at wits end with this lady and she is exaggerating the situation and making it way more than it should be and she simply would and or will not take responsibility for allowing her feedback to be posted everywhere knowing full well after several attempts to prove that I indeed was not the Business her Mother purchased from that she would not remove the comments from here or elsewhere.

However with proof on hand Google was happy to remove them as well as other businesses out there.Thank you

to Anonymous Dalworthington Gardens, Texas, United States #1099503

I would not take threats from a company based on a review.A little document called the constitution allows us to speak our mind.

This company should not be threatening its costumers.I hope this spreads that if you chose to review her company she will threaten you.

to Anonymous #1101032
Posh Baby Store Verified Representative

No unreasonable Threats were made to this lady.A Simple request to Remove Unfair, unreasonable, unfounded Reviews that are not even suppose to be for our Business in the first place.

This situation has gotten out of hand and this young lady has been unreasonable from the get go. I at first attempted to ask nicely and respond professionally and then it turned ugly and has gone on and on and on. I wanted a simple request to state that she did not in fact purchase from our business and has left all the Neg Feedback in Error. This Lady is not even sorry for the trouble caused or simply didn't want to take responsiblity for the error.

But it appears in some comments here left she is attempting to note her error but is still rude and relentless in her tone to show her total disregard for her comments left all over the internet to hurt my business in one way or another. When you leave comments on this Website you can NOT delete them. They are here a FOREVER!

This site is full of a bunch of crappy lies and feedback from those who have nothing better to do then to intentionally hurt businesses.Its very disappointing for sure.

So basically the owner harassed and threatened you to take down negative reviews.You are safe reviewing products online.

You just might want to pull down the image of his letter.Quoting it in the text would be fine.

to Anonymous #1099085
Posh Baby Store Verified Representative

This is absolutely wrong!This lady is NOT my customer and I can prove it.

Address: 220 Quitman St, Emory, TX 75440.

Defendants will need To Be present: