Posh Baby Store - Review about Cotton Candy Minnie Mouse Tutu from Florence, South Carolina

9 of 24 Posh Baby Store reviews

OK hi, I'm Krystal B.I JUST wanted to let it be known that all the false allegations are just non sense.

Because I will be honest I did look at these reviews before I ordered my daughters Tutu. And I bet that I still ordered the Tutu. Because it don't make sense she has her reviews on her website and then all of a sudden this BS website has this ***... Anyways Stacy Posh Baby Store In Washington IS LEGIT !!!!!

I ordered the cotton candy Minnie mouse Tutu on Jan 18 and it was received Jan 29. SO I KNOW Y'ALL HAVE THE WRONG PERSON ACCUSING HER OF FRAUD... AND I JUST WANTED TO LET IT BE KNOWN ITS SAD THAT THOSE DESIGNERS DO A GREAT JOB AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU ALL WANTS TO MAKE IT DIFFICULT ON THEM AND THEIR BUSINESS. But order the Tutu it's worth it!!!!

&& here is my little baby after about five hours of her party!!!

still drop dead gawgous!!!!Stop lien on this woman...!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
9 of 24 Posh Baby Store reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Posh Baby Store. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Posh Baby Store.
Filing a new complaint about
×