After paying $200 for a dress, I received a completely different dress that looked NOTHING like the dress I ordered.I emailed the company and never heard back.
Naturally I wrote bad reviews about this company and MONTHS later the incredibly rude owner decided to email me back with this! I cannot believe this is how they would talk to a customer after THEY are the ones who messed up!!! Incredibly unprofessional.
DO NOT order from this company!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
You May Also Like
- "Some sellers on Aliexpress are very vicious and they will curse at you when you request any refunds. I looked into Shenzhen Victoria Enterprise's feedback and I discovered that other..."
- "Luvs With immoderate Leakguards Size 3, 222 Count can offer your baby the coverage and protection they have as they still grow. you’ll purchase this set of diapers starting from..."
- "I had purchased some Items and paid extra for tracking, on Dec 20 2015 Gearbeast.com sent me an invoice with picture of the package and a unusable tracking number which..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Professor Aaron Clark of Brookhaven College 3939 Valley View Lane, Farmers Branch, Tx 75244 (972) 860-4700 voted worst Professor in poll. Creepy, arrogant and God Complex. My experience with Aaron..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "I am duly authorized by law, and duty bound as a Spiritual Master, to make statements in public to warn other people about harm or danger. This falls under Qualified..."