I ordered an outfit from this company. I entered my credit card information into the web site and figured the transaction was all set.

This was on December 28th. I made sure to order my baby's birthday outfit early since she is turning 1 and its a big day for her. I had not heard from the store in awhile so I decided to text and email them in which they responded stating my outfit would be there on last Friday Jan.19. 3 days ago Posh Baby Store was requesting funds from me.

I was confused since I thought I had already paid, I checked my statement and it turns out I was never charged. I frantically emailed and texted them (you cannot call them they do not answer) because I was so nervous the outfit would not arrive for her party and was not sure what had happened considering they told me the outfit was on the way last week. The woman emailed me back told me I had insufficient funds. They never told me any of the times I talked to them that this had happened.

I asked can I please get my outfit if I give you the card again they refused, would not offer any help to me at all! They left me without an outfit for my 1 year olds big party 1 week before the party! When I explained my frustration the president of Posh Baby Store told me to "get a life" I was spoken to in a horrible manner and I cannot believe that an owner of a company would do something so awful to someone and then speak to them so horribly. This business and the owner are nothing but scammers!

Do not let them scam you. They refused to ship my outfit and left me high and dry! Thankfully I found a reputable company to rush me another outfit on etsy.com.

Steer clear of these people they are just terrible and do not care about their customers. She is scamming people trying to get cash and charging them for merchandise they'll never receive!!

Review about: Posh Baby Store Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments