4.8
Layout of Store

I am not sure why people are so divided about these reviews.This is an actual business that takes orders and then has designers make and ship them.

We have never had an issue with any orders and everything has shown up on time and as described.

People do get busy so ordering in advance is always a good idea, also to make sure that the mail does;t get delayed.

Sometimes the post office takes long to deliver and stuff happens so it;s better to be prepared.

The outfits we get every halloween are amazing and we never had any issues

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Posh Baby Store and uploaded picture s. the best about posh baby store shipping service from Posh Baby Store was quality of product. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Posh Baby Store.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Kids' Stores category for more informed decision or compare Posh Baby Store to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Posh Baby Store?

Comments